Parent and Community Feedback
405 parents responded to a survey this spring about their level of satisfaction with the services their child had received. 74 percent were very satisfied with the educational services they and their child received and 99 percent were very satisfied or satisfied overall. This strong, positive feedback highlights the power of early intervention and early childhood special education services to improve the lives of children and their parents.
Download a full summary of Family Survey results from the 2016-2016-7 service year by clicking here.
Here’s what parents had to say:
- “What a team! We are so fortunate to have Early Childhood CARES in our community!”
- “I couldn’t have asked for a better preschool experience for my son. I am amazed! Excellent, every step of the way. Thank you!”
- “A wonderful program with awesome people. I was amazed with my daughter’s progress. There was wonderful communication on what she is working on at school and how I can help at home. I’m sending a huge thank you to all the people that helped my daughter progress.”
- “My child’s speech therapist has the perfect combination of professionalism, expertise, genuine care and accessibility.”
In addition, Early Childhood CARES conducts a survey among its community partners (physicians, school district personnel, public health nurses, etc.). For 2014, 94 percent of respondents said they were very satisfied or satisfied with educational services and 98 percent said Early Childhood CARES was well respected in the community.
Community Partner Testimonials:
- “We really appreciate the professionalism of those working at Early Childhood CARES.”
- “The staff that I have worked with over the years have been very helpful, respectful and professional. They ‘know their stuff’ and are willing to share their expertise.”
- “Great services for children and families; great communication with school districts and families as well as with other providers.”