Trainings and Events
Early Childhood CARES offers many parent trainings and family events throughout the school year. The 2018-19 schedule is being created and will be available soon.
To sign up for text message reminders about events, either visit this link: remind.com/join/eccares or text @eccares to the number 81010.
- Come meet new families!
- Each month has a new theme and guest speaker from 10:00-12:00 pm with expert guidance for families.
- Coffee, light snacks, and free childcare will be provided.
Conversación con los Padres
- ¡Vengan a conocer otros padres!
- Cada mes tendremos un tema y a un invitado de 10:00-12:00 pm con ideas y sugerencias para la familia.
- ¡Café, un refrigerio ligero, y cuidado de niños se proporcionará!
2018-19 Dates and Themes – Fechas y Temas
Coming soon! Parent Chats will resume in October 2018.
Please register by calling or emailing Carla Moore: 541-346-2578.
Por favor de registrarse llamando a Guadalupe Moreno: 541-346-0742 o mandando un texto al 541-206-8309.
Community Preschool Trainings
Our annual Community Preschool Training series is designed to equip local preschool teachers and daycare providers with additional skills for working with children who have developmental delays and disabilities.
All trainings will be held at Lane Community College: Main Campus, 4000 E. 30th Ave. Eugene. Space is limited, and pre-registration is required. Register by calling Family Connections at 541-463-3954 or online at: https://reg125.imperisoft.com/FamilyConnections/Search/Registration.aspx.
Certificates will be provided.